Last Updated: August 1st, 2023
- Information We Collect We may collect personal information from you when you visit our Website or interact with us. The types of personal information we collect may include:
- Contact information: email@example.com, +880 0172346738
- Information you provide: Information you voluntarily provide to us, such as when you contact us directly via email or through our contact forms.
- Use of Your Information We use the collected information for the following purposes:
- Providing and maintaining our Website.
- Improving and personalizing your browsing experience on our Website.
- Understanding how you use our Website and analyzing user behavior to enhance our services.
- Developing new products, services, features, and functionalities.
- Communicating with you for customer service, updates, and marketing purposes, either directly or through our partners.
- Sending you promotional emails related to our products and services.
- Preventing and detecting fraud and unauthorized activities on our Website.
- Log Files Like many other websites, The Biz24 uses log files to gather certain non-personally identifiable information. The information collected includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamps, referring/exit pages, and the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the Website, track user movements, and gather demographic information.
- Third-Party Advertising Partners The Biz24 may use third-party advertising partners who may employ cookies, web beacons, or similar technologies to deliver targeted advertisements. These advertisements are sent directly to your browser. We do not have access to or control over the cookies used by these third-party advertisers. For more information about their privacy practices and opt-out options, please refer to their respective Privacy Policies.
- CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information) If you are a California resident, you have the right to request the following:
- Disclosure of the categories and specific pieces of personal data collected about you.
- Deletion of your personal data collected by us.
- Opt-out of the sale of your personal information.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the information
- GDPR Data Protection Rights If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA), you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to rectify any inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- The right to erase your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability, allowing you to obtain and reuse your personal data for your purposes.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the information provided below.
- Children’s Information Protecting the privacy of children is important to us. Our Website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children. If you believe that your child has provided personal information on our Website, please contact us immediately, and we will take appropriate steps to remove such information from our records.